Friday, August 14, 2026

LW's Scenario Design Groundrules: my parameters -not yours...

AI Coding: As in absence of it; I don't bother messing around with this; I'm designing material that I would play in hotseat mode, which is another way of saying I'd be playing both sides.

I guess if I feel like it later, it can be done later - but my initial take is that because I used to play hex and counter, boardgames this way - before there was a computer, nevermind the internet, then if you design something that's valid, it's immaterial if the computer can be a competent opponent.

And to be fair, and really honest about it, that's pretty much the mindset of some of JTS' actual designers back in the day, and they were working on material to be published. I won't be held to a different standard than that.

At this point, I only really anticipate talking about the design process, and not necessarily (read that as: I don't expect) to be about sharing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment